Helping You to be Structured for Success
When you’re ready to grow your business, you’ll need structures and systems to ensure sustainability. How will you make your business more productive and profitable? You will benefit from foundational tools to ensure that you can grow your team, products and clients and not hit a “growth ceiling”.
We can set you up for successful growth. We work with you to assess your current productivity levels and identify where there is room for improvement.
We can provide you various levels of productivity services, from “do it yourself” to “do it for you”. We work with you shoulder-to-shoulder to help you implement the structure to accomplish your goals.
Benefits of productivity services for your business:
- Get an outside assessment of what’s working and not working in your business
- Get tools, tactics and strategies to set up the essential structures and systems
- Obtain a game plan for creating sustainable growth
- Eliminate “re-inventing the wheel”
- Determine the best processes to ensure productivity
- Identify and mitigate areas of risk exposure in your business
- Obtain the benefit of 20 years of experience in other industries and disciplines that you can apply to your business
Productivity service options:
- Business Wellness Check
- Productivity Assessment
- Team Roadmap
- Employee Handbook, Process Manuals
- Team Building
- Growth Strategy Sessions
- And more – we create to suit your needs
Having a productivity consultant as part of your team allows you to build sustainable growth into your business.
We can create the right fit for your needs and budget.
What Our Clients Say
O’Leary has helped me greatly to move my business and accomplish my goals. He has helped get me through those sticking points and guides me to outline my business which gives me clarity and control over my business and tasks.
O’Leary constantly challenges me to move beyond my comfort zone and to take bold actions every day. It is only through this process that transformation occurs.
Not only does O’Leary have extensive knowledge in sales and business communication, but he is also an excellent teacher. My experience with him has paid for itself many times
Karen has a superb business mind! Her experience and focus helped me accomplish specific organizational objectives and gave me great clarity, enabling me to move forward and produce key results.
Karen is an expert problem solver! She has widened my perspective on many business challenges, helping me to see not just one solution to an issue, but many. I value her input and insights very highly.
Karen is an A+++ at detail and business processes in my opinion. She helped us redesign our Organizational Chart and worked us through the documentation several process flows in our business.