The Leadership Coaching Academy
What is the Leadership Coaching Academy?
The Leadership Coaching Academy is an experiential process where you learn to become a leader as a transformational coach. You will experience and learn compelling and proven methodologies in coaching through a mix of intensive hands-on, group, and personal coaching, all of which are highly relevant to today’s marketplace.
The Leadership Coaching Academy is designed for you to take new ground in your life and thus produce new, never-before-seen results, both personally and professionally. It is about harnessing and maximizing your innate talents and power to lead others toward their potential through coaching.
What does a coach do?
Your commitment as a coach is to create results for your clients through establishing trust, active listening, discovery, inquiry, accountability, having fierce conversations, creating awareness, managing progress, co-designing actions and disciplines, facilitating learning, and much more. Coaching is both an art and a practice of guiding those you lead toward greater competence and fulfillment that they desire, so they can live congruent with their stated vision and declarations.
Is this for me?
The Leadership Coaching Academy is for:
- Anyone interested in developing transformational coaching skills
- Those interested in developing a thriving coaching practice
- Current coaches wanting to learn new coaching strategies
- Those wanting to deliver world-class coaching
- Psychologists, Therapists, and Counselors wanting to add coaching components to their business
- Those wanting to advance substantially in both their personal and professional lives
Who facilitates the Coaching Academy?
The Leadership Coaching Academy will be delivered by two executive level coaches who have over 40 years of combined experience in coaching, in the corporate realm, and in developing coaching businesses. They are committed to be a difference in your life and for you to learn, enjoy the process, and see results!
What else will I learn?
Additional elements for your coaching ‘tool box’:
- Practice mastering the 3 critical areas needed for any successful coaching business
- Learn and practice all the essential coaching competencies
- Learn to teach the Leadership Journey, a ready-to-use Coaching Curriculum for your clients
- Practice new skills required to coach groups
- Orient coaching principles and distinctions to create results
- Learn and apply transformational coaching principles in real-time
- Understand and practice marketing skills
- Learn how to create your own business and attract and retain clients
What will I receive?
As part of this program you will receive:
- Six months of professional coaching
- A combined six days of on-site training (2 three-day weekends)
- Over 30 hours of Group and Individual Coaching
- Participant’s work books for the Academy training
- A coaches Resource Manual for supporting your coaching development
- A participants and coaches manual for the Leadership Journey coaching curriculum
- Access to the Academy Membership Site with coaching resources
- Usage of the Leadership Journey coaching curricula
- Lifetime membership to the Coaching Academy to support building your practice
When is the next Coaching Academy?
Location: Dover, New Hampshire
Weekend One: February 12, 13, 14, 2021 (Fri. to Sun.)
Weekend Two: March 26, 27, 28, 2021 (Fri. to Sun.)
On-Site Times: Fridays 9am to 7pm; Saturdays 9am to 7pm; Sundays 9am to 5pm.
What is my investment?
Early Bird: $3,997.00 if paid in full by January 24, 2021.
Early Registration Bonus: Participate in our 7-week Leadership Journey Coaching if registering before November 26, 2020 ($700 value!).
Seating is limited. Register today to reserve your seat!
Register for Coaching Academy
Click the button below to download a registration form. Fill out the form and send it in.